Monday, January 31, 2011

January - Final Thoughts

Well, I started of this month with an idea. It was a plan for the month and the year ahead. Not really a resolution but a life change. January was all about getting organized, de-cluttering, becoming more efficient on my road to Working Smarter, Not Harder.

So how did I do?

Well, it was a start. It was hard. I still have a number of tasks on my list which is OK because it is a process, an ongoing process. I am not going to abandon all my January efforts. I am going to continue working on getting organized, I still have several boxes of bills and receipts, I need to slim down the number of toys and clothes that we have in our house and I need to get all the rooms, especially the home office and the kids toy room, organized BUT ....the important thing is I started. I will continue to update that process but I am also moving on. February is just minutes away and that means a new topic or theme. February will be about love and relationships - with my husband, with my kids, with my family and with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment